Where we are
Leveraging our expertise as a manufacturer, we work with suppliers to provide products of stable quality.
- Fuji Plant
- It commenced operation in April 1988 as our first factory.
Since then, it has received high praise from our customers for its stable quality control.
- Soma plant
- It commenced operation in May 1988.
Located in the Soma Chukaku Industrial Park, it produces highly functional products.
- Okayama Plant
- It commenced operation in October 1988.
Situated in a good location overlooking the Seto Inland Sea, it provides a steady shipment of products.
- F.O.T. Ltd. (Hokkaido Plant)
- It commenced operation as a joint venture with OG Corporation in 1996, utilizing our manufacturing technology.
- Specialty minerals FMT K.K.
- Established as a joint venture with Mintech Japan in 1997, it includes an onsite plant for manufacturing PCC.
- F.M.T (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Singburi Plant)
- It commenced operation as a joint venture with our Indonesian branch in a suburb of Bangkok in 1996. As the economy develops, its operations are also expanding.
- TG FMT Sdn. Bhd.
- It was established in 2017 as a joint venture with Top Glove, the world’s largest rubber glove maker. The plant was completed in March 2018. We produce heavy calcium carbonate, which is used as a filler for rubber gloves on the premises of Top Glove.